June 4th, 2013
Great 2nd Opinion
We are so glad we went to Dr. Miles for a second opinion for our infant daughter. His examination was very comprehensive, he has amazing bedside manner with our daughter, and put our worries to rest. And we believe his diagnosis is spot on. We only wish we went to see him first so that we didn't have so many months of anguish.

May 24th, 2012
Dr. Miles is the best Neurologist we have found. He is approachable and knowledgeable. He truly cares!!!! He never leaves a question unanswered. We are so grateful that we found him. Our Son loves him as we do to!!!!

August 3rd, 2011
Great with kids
We took our son to Dr. Miles because we didn't like our first neurologist. Dr. Miles was very good with our son, who was 2 years old at our first visit. Our son trusted Dr. Miles as did we. There is just something about him and he really knows how to examine kids without it feeling like a serious examination. Besides his great bedside manner, he is knowledgeable, trustworthy and patient.My son is four now and has since been discharged from having to see a neurologist, but we will never forget Dr. Miles.

February 11th, 2011
If Only They Were All Like Dr. Miles
The knowledge, compassion, and understanding far exceeds any doctor in NY state. Having taken my son to 4+ neurologists and over 20+ specialists in NY, Boston, and VT Dr. Miles is the only one that not only knows his material but truly cares. I trusted him with my son's life and he is the only reason why I had another year with him.

July 19th, 2010
He is a wonderful caring Dr. He is patient and is wonderful with my sons. He doesn't get intimidated by the many questions presented to him. I trust him and we are happy to have finally found a great Neurologist. He takes his time with us and we never feel rushed. I don't mind waiting when he gives all of his patient's the same courtesy!!! Amazing

April 23rd, 2009
The best
Dr. Miles is wonderful with children in difficult situations. Spends time and cares. Brilliant practioner

July 1st, 2008
Wonderful Caring Doctor
Dr Miles has a wonderful manner with children, even sensitive teenagers.