Dr. Daniel Minkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 30th, 2016
The worst experience...
Although I am sure that Dr. Minkin is well qualified in his field and provides sound medical advice, I would not recommend this office to anyone. The wait times in the office have always been over 45 minutes even with a scheduled appointment. Dr. Minkin always seems rushed and made me feel belittled when I would ask a question. After expressing a concern I had about my pregnancy he chuckled and responded, "you are going to have bigger problems than that in your marriage and as you raise a child" instead of providing me with a medical response, making me feel like my concern was not valid. After leaving the office feeling absolutely horrible for the third time, I will not be seeing Dr. Minkin again and will seek care from another physician. I would NOT recommend Dr. Minkin to anyone.

February 14th, 2015
I never needed to ask for a Doctor with a great bedside manner. Dr. Minkin, has been totally appreciated by me for his honesty and dedication to my health & my babies too.

August 13th, 2012
Great Delivery Experience!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Minkin. He is knowledgeable, kind and supportive. He has a calming, gentle voice and great bedside manner. He made my husband and I feel so safe and supported during the birth of our son. He provided a beautiful delivery atmosphere we'll remember forever! We were blessed to have Dr. Minkin as my doctor.

June 23rd, 2012
Grateful to have found such an amazing doctor!
i was unhappy with my previous doctor. A friend recommended Dr Daniel Minkin and I"m so glad she did! Dr Minkin so kind and very thorough. His attention to detail facilitated a very early detection of cancer. With his prompt attention and guidance, he saved my life! Thank you for your compassionate care.

November 15th, 2011
Dr. Minkin is FABULOUS!
Dr. Minkin is seriously THE BEST there is. When I was pregnant with my baby girl, he did the crash C-section. He was calm and soothing under fire. I am so incredibly greatful that he was there for me, to deliver my healthy baby girl. I have recommended two other patients to him, they love him as well. Complete professional, takes the time he needs to really ask you about your health. Look no further.

June 20th, 2011
I should have had my baby at home too
Horrible doctor!!!! Deceitful, absent, and impatient. He did not even have the courtesy to wash his hands or put on gloves when he took those barbaric staples out if my skin after he chopped me open and snatched my baby out because he was too impatient to wait and did not want to be awoken in the middle of the night because some women was having a baby! Huh!!!!

October 21st, 2010
AWESOME DOCTOR
highly, highly recommend him. easily the best doctor ive ever had

August 13th, 2010
Would Rather Deliver My Baby On My Own
Horrible doctor that succeeds only in making me wait for OVER 2 hours THREE TIMES now, only to feel rushed through my appointment. Very unpleasant without any concern for my baby's wellbeing.Supplied me with inaccurate info regarding a potential birth defect. Also was completely unaware of how far along I was, even with my charts in his hands. I had to tell HIM that I was due for my ultra sound. It really shocks me that a practice that has so many exceptionally great doctors within it tolerate someone such as Dr. Minkin.

July 15th, 2010
Going to the gyno is never really fun, but Dr. Minkin makes the appointment comfortable and easy, he is sure to answer all questions and follows up promptly.

January 22nd, 2010
You Can Do Better Than Dr. Minkin
My wife had occasion to visit with Dr. Minkin due to the fact that her normal physician was on vacation. We would not recommend Dr. Minkin to anyone. While he may be an expert at his craft his bedside manner is lacking, to say the least. He typifies the stereotypical condescending arrogance found in you worst idea of a medical professional. He's extremely dismissive and has little use for his Hippocratic oath.