A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mizrahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mizrahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizrahi graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Mizrahi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Saul Mizrahi DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Mizrahi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mizrahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mizrahi practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.