A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mobati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mobati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mobati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mobati Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobati graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mobati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Mobati DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Mobati practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mobati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mobati practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See Berkeley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Berkeley Dentists.