Dr. Daniel Modarelli DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017
A Doctor Star
Dr Moderelli and his entire Staff of PA and Assistants have proven to be a dependable Team reactive to patient needs like my family has presented. I depend on treatment plans and perfect followup. The Practice and Medical treatment Process is one that should be held to a bright light and copied. Notable are CNP staff of Kathryn Thomas, Karen Lewis and Patricia Kelly. These three professionals backup the Doctor Team so patients of varied treatment needs can be seen and serviced by more than just the Doctor.

December 2nd, 2015
Worthless doc. Marched into the room on his high horse, said his spiel and then ran off before I even had a chance to respond. Didn't even complete the appointment - I had to go in search of a nurse to get the flu shot I requested.

August 11th, 2015
good doctor
I have seen him many times. I have not had a negative experience with him, but I have with the support staff. I could not get a prescription filled. They needed to contact insurance to get it authorized, and did not. I called the office seven times, and was made to feel like I was annoying them. I never did get the prescription filled. It does not matter how good the doctor is, if you can't get them to take care of a prescription.

January 3rd, 2014
Worst experience ever
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physicians office. I was filling out new patient paperwork and the medical assistant rushed me into a room and said "we don't read that stuff anyway". The doctor spent about a total of 5 minutes in the room with me and never asked for prior medical records to be sent to him. The office staff is incredibly rude and do not act like they even want to be there. The doctor has a very arrogant attitude and hides behind his office staff and makes himself virtually unassailable if you call into the office seeking information. They have called in the wrong prescription for me and then took 3 days to correct the error. They are only there to collect your money. Stay away from this practice!

July 25th, 2013
Horrible experience
I was treated like he had no time for me. Acted like he knew it all and was very rude and had horrible bedside manner. Terrible experience all the way around from the front desk to the doctor.

September 11th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Not only am I a patient of Doc Mod. but I also have taken my guys that I take care of that have developmental disabilities to him and my guys are very comfortable having him as their primary care doctor. He works very well with my guys and such a joy to have for my guys. Doc. Mod. does not mess around if he cannot figure out what is wrong with you and his staff is exceptional with helping with any of our needs! I highly recommend him coming from my professional point of view as an E.M.T. and a direct support provider for individuals with mental retardation. Love Love Love having this doctor as my own also knowing that I don't have health insurance he still see's me and works things out for myself including providing medications that I would need to have if I don't have the money to pay for them through the pharmacy! If there is an issue with our health care Doc. Mod. does not wait to see you he wants to see you now and makes room for you if he feels it is a much needed case that needs to be seen right away! I will never go back to my old doctor. Doc. Mod. also takes his time with patients and is always prompt with his services he provides to his patients! I have recommended him to many of my friends as well and they to are very happy with Doc. Mod. And my wait time has been less then 5 min. on many occasions!

September 13th, 2016