Dr. Daniel Mokry MD Patient Reviews

August 24th, 2015
Awesome dr, I'd refer him to anyone.

February 6th, 2015
Dr mokry is a excellent doctor. Well trained staff . Enjoyed laughing with the nurse an front office clerk. My mom also had a good exam she was very happy also. #1 in my book.

March 27th, 2011
Dr. Mokry was great at hugging my daughter when she came with me on my prenatal appointments. That was all the positive I can say. I just had my baby last week and was so upset at what happened. First, I had to BEG his nurse, Patty, to give me a synopsis of my stay in the hospital so I could be prepared. I was just told I'd be informed at the hospital. When I delivered, I was not greeted by Dr. Mokry in the delivery room. When I was told to "push", I had to ask if he was even in the room! Some voice said "yes" and that was it. After my son came out, Dr. Mokry held him up and that was the last I saw of him. He never stopped by (he was on call that day) to say "congrats" or anything. It really upset me that he didn't even come up to me in the delivery room, say anything after the baby was born, or stop by later and say anything. Also, I was so unclear about when to be discharged, it really hindered my birthing experience. Even writing this gives me a knot in my stomach for the horrible experience. I wish there was a "do-over" so I could've enjoyed my baby more, because I would pick ANY doctor over Dr. Mokry. For pap smears, he's your man, for anything needing emotion and bed side manner, go elsewhere!!! Please, don't let this happen to you, it really upsets me.

March 20th, 2008
Wonderful Experience!
When I walked into the clinic in preterm labor at 29 weeks with my water bag buldging, a prolasped cord, and my preemie coming out breech - 911 was immediatly called and they preped me for the ride to the hospital and an emergency c-section...Dr. Mokry never left my side... He jumped into the ambulance with me - was with me the whole time during the c-section - I never lost eye contact with him until after my baby was born. My baby is now 3 years old and doing wonderful and I've had another baby under the care of Dr. Mokry - I was of course highrisk for preterm labor but he encouraged me to do a VBAC and supported me through my many weeks of preterm labor with my daughter - the office always took my calls immediately and every concern of my was discussed. While I do agree that wait time is sometimes long and that it seems over the past few years his time with patients has decreased I have full faith in him and recommend him to everyone!