Internists
3100 Blue Ridge Rd
Ste 300
Raleigh, NC 27612
919-781-7500
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient over 15 years  |  show details
by Dr Mollin on Jul 9th, 2013

This doctor takes time to listen. I feel all his attention and questions are aimed at him getting a complete description of what is bothering me. He is very thorough and kind. Excellent bedside manner and very respectful. His nurses are always top notch. This doctor is the real deal. Both my husband and I see him and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

|  A very caring and knowledgeable physician!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Mollin has been my primary care physician since moving to Raleigh in 2004. He is without a doubt the most competent, caring, patient doctor I have ever had. If I ever move, I am planning to buy an Airstream Travel Trailer so that I can set up a "travelling office" and take him along!

|  show details
May 10th, 2011

I made an appointment with Dr. Daniel Mollin and was told when I arrived that I had been switched to another doctor. I had not eaten for over 12 hours to prepare for my exam. This doctors office is only concerned with maximizing the volume of patients, not giving personalized care.

|  he's the best!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2008

He is both of my parents' doctor and my sister's doctor and he is simply the best!