Dr. Daniel Monette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Monette?

August 8th, 2017

The best!!!

A patient for many years --- very trustworthy, engaged and sensitive to your needs to stay well. Love him!!!

March 18th, 2017

Personal and attentive

I appreciate the care I receive when visiting Dr. Monette' s office. The staff treats me in personal and caring way. My concerns are addressed quickly and throughly. I also feel like my time is important to them

March 17th, 2017

The Best Doctor!!!

March 14th, 2017

Dr. Monette is the best -- a true expert in his profession, readily available nearly every time we call, and when we are with him he is accessible, knowledgeable, friendly, yet efficient, no nonsense and sympathetic. He is no longer just our doctor. He is now our friendly family physician and a very important and reassuring part of our senior-age lives.

March 1st, 2017

Doc and Staff

Simply put Dr Monette and his staff are the best at what they do. One couldn't ask for a better place to trust with you healthcare needs and concerns. My story here is personal. I lost my father as a child due to cancer. On my first visit with Dr Monette apprx 15 years ago we shared a promise. I promised to follow his advice and warning to the best of my abilities and he would assist me with my health goals to live a long and healthy life in order to ensure that I am walking this Earth to enjoy and raise my newborn son. Despite all my health concerns and ailments, I am here enjoying life to the best of my abilities with my teenage son. Thank you Dr Monette from the bottom of my heart for being one of the BEST, and taking the time to show me a level of commitment, professionalism, care and compassion. Most of all thank you for listening and keeping your promise even though my aches and pains are out of your hands. Keep up the excellent work. I rest assured knowing that you are there and have my proverbial back, my best interest in mind. Don't ever change. Thanks again to you and your staff.

February 23rd, 2017

Absolutely the BEST doctor in town.

December 19th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Monette for several years now. Dr. Monette and his staff are amazing. They are always courteous and helpful in whichever way they can be. I wouldn't change him or his staff for anyone else. Keep up the great work.

December 14th, 2016

Great family doctor, easy to have a conversation with and extreme knowledgeable.

December 2nd, 2016

Excellent doctor. He has been my doctor for a few years and is great! Very personable and good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

November 7th, 2016

Great Doctor & Staff

Dr. Monette is amazing!! He is very personable, knowledgeable, and great at what he does!! They have two locations in Sanford. Staff is nice and helpful. Very minimal waiting time when you go in for an appt. They are great at getting you in last minute (or within a timely manner) for emergencies which I appreciate!! It's important to go to a medical profesional that you trust and that is why my whole family goes to this practice.

November 2nd, 2016

I appreciate interest in my overall health!

I'm very impressed by the personal care I always receive with Dr. Monette. No matter how bad I feel when I come in for a visit I always leave feeling my concerns were addressed. His positive attitude leaves me smiling.

October 22nd, 2016

CEO

Dr. Monette is an extraordinary Doctor that has unique skills in that he is a General Practitioner but also a Sports Medicine Doctor. Anyone that lives an active life and/or use to but now suffering from Chronic Problems can really benefit from his expertise. His approach is phenomenal when meeting with you as he truly is a relationships oriented Doctor which is something hard to find in this day in age. Those who reminisce about the days of old for Doctors like this I strongly suggest you go see Dr. Monette. Best in the Business! He also has a wonderful Nurse name Monica who is the Quarterback behind the scenes coordinating everything for him. Team Dr. Monette and Monica is the way to go to Win!