Dr. Daniel Monette MD Patient Reviews

4.8

March 14th, 2017
Dr. Monette is the best -- a true expert in his profession, readily available nearly every time we call, and when we are with him he is accessible, knowledgeable, friendly, yet efficient, no nonsense and sympathetic. He is no longer just our doctor. He is now our friendly family physician and a very important and reassuring part of our senior-age lives.

March 1st, 2017
Doc and Staff
Simply put Dr Monette and his staff are the best at what they do. One couldn't ask for a better place to trust with you healthcare needs and concerns. My story here is personal. I lost my father as a child due to cancer. On my first visit with Dr Monette apprx 15 years ago we shared a promise. I promised to follow his advice and warning to the best of my abilities and he would assist me with my health goals to live a long and healthy life in order to ensure that I am walking this Earth to enjoy and raise my newborn son. Despite all my health concerns and ailments, I am here enjoying life to the best of my abilities with my teenage son. Thank you Dr Monette from the bottom of my heart for being one of the BEST, and taking the time to show me a level of commitment, professionalism, care and compassion. Most of all thank you for listening and keeping your promise even though my aches and pains are out of your hands. Keep up the excellent work. I rest assured knowing that you are there and have my proverbial back, my best interest in mind. Don't ever change. Thanks again to you and your staff.

February 23rd, 2017
Absolutely the BEST doctor in town.

December 18th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Monette for several years now. Dr. Monette and his staff are amazing. They are always courteous and helpful in whichever way they can be. I wouldn't change him or his staff for anyone else. Keep up the great work.

December 13th, 2016
Great family doctor, easy to have a conversation with and extreme knowledgeable.

December 2nd, 2016
Excellent doctor. He has been my doctor for a few years and is great! Very personable and good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

November 7th, 2016
Great Doctor & Staff
Dr. Monette is amazing!! He is very personable, knowledgeable, and great at what he does!! They have two locations in Sanford. Staff is nice and helpful. Very minimal waiting time when you go in for an appt. They are great at getting you in last minute (or within a timely manner) for emergencies which I appreciate!! It's important to go to a medical profesional that you trust and that is why my whole family goes to this practice.

November 2nd, 2016
I appreciate interest in my overall health!
I'm very impressed by the personal care I always receive with Dr. Monette. No matter how bad I feel when I come in for a visit I always leave feeling my concerns were addressed. His positive attitude leaves me smiling.

October 22nd, 2016
CEO
Dr. Monette is an extraordinary Doctor that has unique skills in that he is a General Practitioner but also a Sports Medicine Doctor. Anyone that lives an active life and/or use to but now suffering from Chronic Problems can really benefit from his expertise. His approach is phenomenal when meeting with you as he truly is a relationships oriented Doctor which is something hard to find in this day in age. Those who reminisce about the days of old for Doctors like this I strongly suggest you go see Dr. Monette. Best in the Business! He also has a wonderful Nurse name Monica who is the Quarterback behind the scenes coordinating everything for him. Team Dr. Monette and Monica is the way to go to Win!

October 21st, 2016
Best family doctor
Dr Monette is the most caring Doctor you could ever ask for. He is wonderful with children and adults. He is never in a hurry really listens to you

October 19th, 2016
Last visit
I always recommend Dr Monette to my friends and family. I have used him for years and refuse to see any of the other Doctors as I have complete faith in him.

September 23rd, 2016
great service, staff
Called at 830 and got an 1145 appt that day. Arrived EARLY or wait time would have been shorter.. only 21 minutes anyhow. Dr Monette is a very good and engaging physician. Asks right questions, really concerned and wants to help/heal you. His staff is great too. He has promptly called in refill when first dose of antibiotics did not knock out my sinusitis. Strongly recommend him as family doctor and he is great in sports med... works with MAgic, UCF and other local teams. Very respected in community.