Overall Review

4.8

no change

December 2nd, 2016
Excellent doctor. He has been my doctor for a few years and is great! Very personable and good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

November 7th, 2016
Great Doctor & Staff
Dr. Monette is amazing!! He is very personable, knowledgeable, and great at what he does!! They have two locations in Sanford. Staff is nice and helpful. Very minimal waiting time when you go in for an appt. They are great at getting you in last minute (or within a timely manner) for emergencies which I appreciate!! It's important to go to a medical profesional that you trust and that is why my whole family goes to this practice.

November 2nd, 2016
I appreciate interest in my overall health!
I'm very impressed by the personal care I always receive with Dr. Monette. No matter how bad I feel when I come in for a visit I always leave feeling my concerns were addressed. His positive attitude leaves me smiling.

October 22nd, 2016
CEO
Dr. Monette is an extraordinary Doctor that has unique skills in that he is a General Practitioner but also a Sports Medicine Doctor. Anyone that lives an active life and/or use to but now suffering from Chronic Problems can really benefit from his expertise. His approach is phenomenal when meeting with you as he truly is a relationships oriented Doctor which is something hard to find in this day in age. Those who reminisce about the days of old for Doctors like this I strongly suggest you go see Dr. Monette. Best in the Business! He also has a wonderful Nurse name Monica who is the Quarterback behind the scenes coordinating everything for him. Team Dr. Monette and Monica is the way to go to Win!

October 21st, 2016
Best family doctor
Dr Monette is the most caring Doctor you could ever ask for. He is wonderful with children and adults. He is never in a hurry really listens to you

October 19th, 2016
Last visit
I always recommend Dr Monette to my friends and family. I have used him for years and refuse to see any of the other Doctors as I have complete faith in him.

September 23rd, 2016
great service, staff
Called at 830 and got an 1145 appt that day. Arrived EARLY or wait time would have been shorter.. only 21 minutes anyhow. Dr Monette is a very good and engaging physician. Asks right questions, really concerned and wants to help/heal you. His staff is great too. He has promptly called in refill when first dose of antibiotics did not knock out my sinusitis. Strongly recommend him as family doctor and he is great in sports med... works with MAgic, UCF and other local teams. Very respected in community.

September 19th, 2016
Dr. Monnette is great. Professional as well as friendly. He is not only my Doctor but I consider him a friend. Very considerate and helpful. Office staff and nurses all very good.

September 9th, 2016
Dr. Monette.... one in a billion!!!
For years I went to doctors and always became disappointed with them and their "care" for my health as I became a "regular patient" to them. When referred to Dr. Monette by a friend, after expressing my displeasure with not being able to find a good general physician, I gave Dr. Monette a chance. I have been a happy patient ever since. I won't consider any other doctor after experiencing the highest level of personal care this practice has consistently provided me for many, many years. I highly recommend anyone seeking a doctor that actually cares and proves it time and time again to visit Dr. Monette and his staff.

August 22nd, 2016
Emergency Appointment
My wife and I are patients of Dr. Monette since relocating to Florida four years ago, he is caring, professional and with a great sense of humor. I am 71 years young and even if I am in pain I always leave the office with a smile on my face. Last week I requested an emergency visit due to what turn out to be an ear infection. I was given an appointment the same day within hours of my phone call and everyone at the office were very professional and friendly.

July 31st, 2016
He has been my doctor for 10 years and is an excellent doctor.

July 2nd, 2016
Dr. Monette is amazing!
Dr. Monette is AWESOME. He has helped me and my wife so much. He is a great doctor and always gives me the attention and help I need. I have never felt rushed with him. In fact, there have been several times where the office is closed and he has stayed late to see me. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or a better staff. Thank you!!