A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mongiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mongiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongiano graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Mongiano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Oscar Mongiano MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O. Mongiano practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mongiano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mongiano practices General Practice near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Lancaster General Practitioners.