A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mongiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mongiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mongiano
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mongiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongiano graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Mongiano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Oscar Mongiano MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O. Mongiano practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mongiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mongiano practices General Practice near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster General Practitioners.