General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Feb 1st, 2016

I wasn't quite sure how to rate my doctor because he is a good doctor and he is very kind. He takes his time with his patients but at the same time a regular appointment takes almost a month to see him and emergency follow up appointments take three days and sometimes they don't even call you back. Time spent in the waiting room when you have an appointment is close to three hours.

Jan 29th, 2015

Office appointments are always over booked. Last three appointments we had to wait over two hours to get in. We were told to go to the emergency room after hours if we didnt like to stay and wait. None of his staff ever came out to tell us he was running behind schedule.

Bad service show details Bad service
Mar 25th, 2014

I had been a patient at AV for several years, it is an ok place for regular check ups but if you are ill or have an emergency go somewhere else. The first and only time I called asking to speak to someone, they took a message and no one ever called me back. I called the next day and was told that they are very busy and left another message. The following week I called and was told that it was written in the notes that I should go the the ER. No one ever called me to tell me that! Anyway I asked for the appropriate referrals and was told that I would have to make an appointment and the soonest was two weeks. I still had pain. I just changed my doctor and am done with them. The referral process in the office is awful. I've waited up to 6 months for a referral and it was wrong. No one ever call you back.

Good Dr. but the overall experience is terrible show details Good Dr. but the overall experience is terrible
by Patient on Aug 8th, 2013

Is a good doctor, if you have no problems with long waiting time and the fact that if you need him in an emergency, you won't get access to him at least for a few days. In other words, a good product with very bad customer service

Rude receptionist! They never answer the phone! show details Rude receptionist! They never answer the phone!
by Jennifer on Jun 5th, 2013

My first visit i waited out an hour with an appointment because the doctor was late! The receptionist is so rude! They never answer the phone! I tried calling them for over 2 weeks left 5 messages no one called back! I finally got a hold of someone who said they would leave a message for the doctor to call me and give me my culture results and he didn't call back! I had to drive to the office to get a hold o f someone and waited for the office manager for 15 minutes and no one came out! Horrible! I got frustrated and left! I've never heard out such a thing!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jul 5th, 2012

The wait can be long sometimes but that's because dr. Mongiano takes his time with patient. He's not a 5 minute type of doctor.