Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Orthopaedic Surgeon

43845 10th St W
Ste 2B
Lancaster, CA 93534
661-951-9195
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Bad service  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

I had been a patient at AV for several years, it is an ok place for regular check ups but if you are ill or have an emergency go somewhere else. The first and only time I called asking to speak to someone, they took a message and no one ever called me back. I called the next day and was told that they are very busy and left another message. The following week I called and was told that it was written in the notes that I should go the the ER. No one ever called me to tell me that! Anyway I asked for the appropriate referrals and was told that I would have to make an appointment and the soonest was two weeks. I still had pain. I just changed my doctor and am done with them. The referral process in the office is awful. I've waited up to 6 months for a referral and it was wrong. No one ever call you back.

|  Good Dr. but the overall experience is terrible  |  show details
by Patient on Aug 8th, 2013

Is a good doctor, if you have no problems with long waiting time and the fact that if you need him in an emergency, you won't get access to him at least for a few days. In other words, a good product with very bad customer service

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

To whom it may concern, First of all I would like for you to keep in mind that I’ve been going to this Doctor, Daniel Mongiano, for about 10 years and I am very disappointed and upset to say the least, of the customer service I received today, August 6, 2013. I called the office this morning, Tuesday August 6, 2013 at 8:50am to make an urgent appointment and the lady answered the phone right away and I asked if she spoke Spanish and said no, so I got transferred to speak to a bilingual lady who answered shortly. I told her clearly that I wanted to make an urgent appointment for my son, who is only getting sicker by the minute. The only thing that this lady said to me, whose name is Sheila, was “one moment” and I waited for an hour and 15 minutes! I’m sure you know that’s more than enough and it’s unacceptable. After waiting for 75 minutes on the phone I decided to hang up and try again. I called twice and left two separate messages because a machine answered my calls. Finally I called one last time and one of the front desk ladies answered the phone. I asked for a Spanish speaker and I got transferred to a different person, I don’t quite remember her name but what I do know is that she just got back from maternity leave. I asked if there was a possibility that they had any urgent appointments left for today and she offered me Friday August 9th at 2 pm. That is not what I asked of her. An emergency is not to be dealt by making you wait three days. The emergency clinic connected to this office only takes up to 10 patients at a certain time and it was already too late due to how long I had to wait on the phone. I kept pushing for an earlier date and this lady who I speak of was not friendly or courteous what so ever. She was extremely rude, inpatient, she cut me off continuously, and continued to argue with me. Not once did she apologized for the way she treated me. I thanked her and all I heard was her, abruptly hanging up the phone. I called once again and spoke to a receptionist who only spoke English and asked for an urgent appointment, she offered me next week, but couldn’t give me an exact date. So I informed her that I had just spoke to another receptionist like a minute ago who had offered me this upcoming Friday August 9th. So, I asked her if she could please give it to me and said, “No, there’s none available”. So I find it suspicious that Fridays urgent appointment it’s not available anymore only after a minute difference when they transfer you and make you wait for an hour and 15 minutes just to schedule a simple urgent appointment. I hope you take immediate action on this unpleasant event. Thank you for your time.

|  Rude receptionist! They never answer the phone!  |  show details
by Jennifer on Jun 5th, 2013

My first visit i waited out an hour with an appointment because the doctor was late! The receptionist is so rude! They never answer the phone! I tried calling them for over 2 weeks left 5 messages no one called back! I finally got a hold of someone who said they would leave a message for the doctor to call me and give me my culture results and he didn't call back! I had to drive to the office to get a hold o f someone and waited for the office manager for 15 minutes and no one came out! Horrible! I got frustrated and left! I've never heard out such a thing!!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

The wait can be long sometimes but that's because dr. Mongiano takes his time with patient. He's not a 5 minute type of doctor.