A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Monkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monkowski
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Monkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Monkowski, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Monkowski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Monkowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Monkowski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Monkowski practice?
- Dr. Daniel Monkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Monkowski practices Infectious Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Infectious Disease Doctors.