A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Monkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monkowski
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Monkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Monkowski, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Monkowski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Monkowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Monkowski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Monkowski practice?
- Dr. Daniel Monkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Monkowski practices Infectious Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Infectious Disease Doctors.