A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Montero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Montero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Montero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montero graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ernest Montero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Montero practice?
- Dr. Daniel Montero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Montero practices Family Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Placid, FL.
See Sebring Primary Care Doctors.