Dr. Daniel Monti MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Pittsburgh, PA

June 19th, 2012
Great Guy/Great Doc
Dr. Monti is wonderful guy and a very capable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an understanding ear. I completely disagree with the person who made the negative comment, Dr. Monti listens carefully, treats me with respect, and has been a consummate professional. Highest praises.

June 6th, 2012
Really dedicated
I like Dr. Monti for his dedication, ability to think through my problems and giving me time to talk, decide and ask questions. He listens carefully to what I say. With all the limitations and assembly line model that insurance companies are demanding from doctors, he is unconventional and spends up to 45' to an hour for a follow up and over an hour and a half on the initial visit. I hear he schedules initial appointments up to 2 months far, but for a good doctor it is worth it. He is harsh on people who don't show up and charges them in full, but for a good cause so new people can see him sooner. Very recommendable.

December 22nd, 2008
Not Great With Adults
He has one of my family members all wacked out. Concern has been voiced to him from entire family and he still insists on keeping on the same medication. Maybe he is good with kids, but not with adults. And he was fifteen minutes late getting into the office. Maybe after a second voice of concern he will listen. I wish he would for our family members sake.

March 30th, 2008
Excellent doctor
Very courteous and friendly. Spends as much time as allowed (in a community care facility this is difficult). Knowledgeable. Strongly recommended and very nice with the kids. I disagree with the previous comment.