Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
rda
he is wonderfull! He listens to you and is obviously very good at his job. Its been a long time since ive walked out of a dr appt and said " now that was time well spent!". Hes the best .

September 16th, 2015
Jerk
Dr. More took a polite comment about wanting to see him, the MD with immunological specialization, and not a PA with no immunological specialization, when my sister made appointments (for her rare immune deficiency) so personally that he later refused to sign a prescription renewal for her lifesaving medication (that he himself diagnosed she would need for the rest of my life). He insisted that because he hadn't seen her for six months, she was no longer his patient, and insisted that she buy a $600 plane ticket home in order to get a prescription renewal in person. Later, when I told him (very calmly and politely) that he was behaving unprofessionally and not to the standards expected of a medical professional, he threatened to call the police. Dr. More needs to review his medical ethics courses and put on his big boy pants when he goes to work, or find a line of work for which he's actually suited.

May 15th, 2011
What a great experience.
I am so relieved my daughter has seen Dr. More. Her incessant nighttime cough has not only kept us up all night for over a week but has really worried me. She was given all sorts of asthma medication by our pediatrician and it wasn't working. Dr. More gave us his full attention and time. He is thoughtful and very knowledgeable. She does not have asthma, only allergies (for which she will be tested). He knew exactly how to treat her and we are all now sleeping. Most importantly, I am no longer worried about my daughter