A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Morehead is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morehead
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Morehead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morehead, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Morehead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Blake Morehead MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Morehead practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Morehead practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.