A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Morehead is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morehead, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Morehead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Blake Morehead MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Morehead practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Morehead practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.