A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Morelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morelli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Morelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Morelli practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Morelli practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.