Dr. Daniel Morgan MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
I ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND!!
I gave birth on the 14th and am so so happy I went with Dr. Morgan. In the beginning I was put off because it took a few weeks to get an appointment but in the it was worth waiting for. 9 month later I have a healthy baby and couldn't be happier with the care Dr Morgan gave me!! I love himand wouldn't go anywhere else ever agin.

June 8th, 2017
EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
I am so glad I listened to my sister who told me about Dr Morgan. I only wanted to see a female doctor but decided to see Dr Morgan after my last experience with my female OB was terrible. Dr Morgan was very helpful, spoke to me like a real human being and spent enough time. He made me comfortable and I can see he truly loves what he does. I really feel lucky to have found him.

May 9th, 2017
I LOVED HIM!!!
Great doctor, he took his time and made my visit very comfortable. I have since recommend him to all my frineds. We all agree, best OB ever.

April 13th, 2017
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Dr Morgan is a great OB he helped to make my prenatal experience and birthing experience truly magical. I highly recommend him. He listens to my concerns but most importantly he set my mind and my husbands mind at ease Thank You!! I will forever be indebted to you.

February 28th, 2017
Wondferful Human Being, he made our delivery a wonderful experience

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Stress you out to have an early labor and delivery aka making money
Dr. Morgan, is ... Indescribable. And I mean that in the worst way possible! He is rude, uneducated, and just trying to make money. He tries to fool you with a corny sense of humor and compliments but none of the matters when your 37 weeks pregnant, just been in a head on car accident, flown to the trauma center, and being monitored over night, then have a follow up appointment after being discharged from the hospital and he refuses to check you after stating you may be leaking fluid (1st pregnancy). Baby and myself were amazingly unharmed in the crash but the stress of that alone was enough to go into early labor. Dr. Morgan failed to understand and read to me reports he was given which further stressed me and made me in tears! The way he acted on my follow up/ scheduled appointment was disgusting as a healthcare professional. I hope that he looks back on the way he acted and spoke to me and my mother and is embarrassed. His bedside Manner was less than minimal. I would not TRUST or reccomend him for anyone.

November 13th, 2015
Great doctor! I recommend him to my family and friends. Very thorough and great about following up.

October 29th, 2015
If you want a natural birth, go to a different office...
I was pressured into receiving interventions I did not want. He stripped my membranes during a cervical check and told me as he was doing it. He ruptured my membranes during labor and told me as he was doing it. He scared me into thinking I needed a c section after coached pushing for three hours before I felt the urge to push. After I consented to the c section he told me not to push so I didn't even though I had the urge. I now know that i could have avoided the c section if i had ignored him and trusted my body. Baby was not in distress. I went all natural and ended up having my baby surgically removed in the end. He told me I could vbac next time but that 97% of their patients are repeat c sections. I will be delivering my next child at Monmouth Medical Center with Dr. Giovine who has a proven track record of low c sections and high vbac rates. If you plan to deliver naturally get an experienced doula to help you achieve your goals and support you should he try to convince you you are incapable of pushing out your baby. I also felt like he was rushing me through labor.

August 19th, 2015
Truly a wonderful experience!!!
Dr. Morgan is the most compassionate, intelligent caring Doctor Ive ever been to. Truly a great OBGYN.

August 6th, 2015
Love him, Love him, Love him
Best OBGYN. He delivered my 3 children and I had the best birth experience ever!!

June 15th, 2015
Horrible Experience
Horrible experience with Dr. Morgan. My entire pregnancy I was bullied and pressured into unnecessary tests and shots despite my verbally stated concerns and unwillingness. Dr. Morgan pretended to listen but never really "heard" my concerns as evident by his totally irrelevant responses. I tried to switch to another Dr. in the practice toward the end of my pregnancy but because she was on vacation the month I was due, I was stuck with him. When the time came to give birth he stopped by to see me ONE time but otherwise I was left with an endless parade of hospital staff doctors. Call me crazy but I expected my OB/GYN to at least show some caring while I was IN LABOR. Nor did he deliver my baby. It actually wasn't until the day we were going home (3 days later) that he finally stopped by to administer my final exam. I will never go back to him.

June 8th, 2015
Stay away bad doctor
Horrible doctor doesn't listen to a thing you tell him. Very irrogant and condescending. I wish i would have listened to what others wrote about him and not wasted my time