Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
I met Dr. Morganstern 2 yrs. ago while I was admitted to hospital with breast cancer. I originally was not going to have treatment for this. Dr. Morganstern talked to me in a very friendly and caring manner. He explained clearly to me what I would go through and how he felt he could help me survive this horrible cancer. When he left the room I had a feeling of relief that someone could do something for me. Through the 2 yrs. of treatment I received, he has always been very pleasant and very informative. I feel he is very dedicated and truly cares about his patients. Also, he is very intelligent in my view. So glad to have him for my Dr.

October 13th, 2016
Patient - breast cancer - surgery & chemo
I have been his patient since 2006 and I always find him to be genuine, honest and easy to talk with regarding my concerns. I never feel rushed and he always explains issues to me in a conversation that I can easily understand. I would refer friends & family to him if the need arose.

June 30th, 2016
He is beyond smart. A Man U can and we have I trusted iur life with.

June 17th, 2016
Unbelievable. Never seen a more thorough, kind, knowledgeable physician in my life. Grateful to have him in my life

November 18th, 2015
Dr Morganstern
After transferring from a different hospital with a grim diagnosis, Dr Morganstern was very diligent in his tests and re-diagnosed me with a much lower grade of Cancer. He made me feel at ease with my diagnosis and went above and beyond in my treatment plan. I would Highly recommend him and his entire surgical team to anyone thinking about Breast Cancer treatment.

October 1st, 2015
Dr Morgenstern was my post operative doctor for 5 years. Always made time to listen to any questions or concerns I had.

August 31st, 2015
He is great.

August 8th, 2015
current patient of Dr. Morganstern. Very happy with his manner and assistance in the treatment of my metastatic cancer.

June 10th, 2015
Wonderful physician
Dr. Morgenstern cared for my mother through her difficult diagnosis a few years ago. He was so caring, knowledgeable and kind to not just her, but all of our family members who at times were kind of crazy. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly and never made us feel rushed. He is brilliant and a great guy!

April 3rd, 2013
D. Morganstern Review
This doctor is highly intelligent, answers all questions fully, is kind and considerate. I am completely satisfied with the care he offers.

May 19th, 2011
I have been treated by Dr. Morganstern for 10 months now. From my experience he is an excellent doctor. He may not be the overly warm and fuzzy type, but he knows his stuff and therefore, I can get my warm and fuzzy elsewhere. What is most important to me is to have a doctor at the top of his field and is current on all new procedures and medications. He is very focused on the task at hand and is very thorough. I had to call a few times over the weekend or at night and he would call me back within ten minutes and took plenty of time to talk to me. Honestly, I really liked him and I feel he gave me excellent care. Also, the nurses and staff were also amazing, they were the most caring group I have encountered. Thanks to all of you.

April 28th, 2010
avoid this guy like the plague
I was having trouble tolerating tamoxifen, an adjuvant therapy for breast cancer. This medication magnified my depression. I called his office twice and left messages to tell him this over the course of several weekss. Never heard back from him.Finally, I went off the tamoxifen on my own, and it wasn't until I went to see another dr. in his practice that I buttonholed the nurse practioner to tell him of my issue. When I told Dr. Morganstern about my insbility to tolerate the med, he said, 'well, you're going to get cancer again, if you don't take it'. Is that the best you can do? Gee, thanks, Doc!When they pressed me about my depressive symptoms, which were resolving on their own, I mentioned a past suicidal ideation. Immediately, the nurse practitioner escorted me down to the emergency room to 'talk' to the psychiatrist. I was locked in the emergency room for 24 hours and involuntarily committed to the psych ward. Morganstern lied to me and probably violated my rights. I feel like I was punished for questioning him. What a disgrace to the profession - poor, poor patient management skills. Maybe he should do research. Needless to say, I will not be returning to him. Thank goodness he is not the only oncologist in town.