A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morris, MBBS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Morris MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Morris practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Morris practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.