Dr. Daniel Most Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Most?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Most?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016

Tummy tuck, dermal abrasion around mouth area and mini face lift.

100% wonderful.

March 3rd, 2016

HERNI REPEATING SURGURYS

DR. MOST , He is kind and understanding.

September 23rd, 2015

THE MAGIC MAN !!!

This Doctor is the real deal !!! And I assure you want go away sad, Very courteous and humble. You need that Face, Breast, Butt and that Vee-Jay overhauled. This doctor is like Sam's club he has it all under one roof !

January 16th, 2015

An ideal doctor

We moved to Savannah 2 years ago after a professional life of 40 years all over the world. We met many good and friendly doctors in Savannah. Dr. Most however is the most human, compassionate and competent of all. I have a trigger finger issue. Dr. Most helped me with my third trigger finger (this time a thumb). He is clearly very competent as the anesthesia caused no discomfort, the issue has been fully resolved and there is no visible scar. But that is not all: Dr. Most is a very kind person who is focused on your well being and on putting you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Most, and I did so too to my wife who has since been successfully been operated on by Dr. Most.

December 18th, 2014

HE IS A VERY WONDERFUL PATIENT DOCTOR. HE HAS GREAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND A WARM CARING PERSONALITY.

October 29th, 2014

5 Stars from me.

Dr. Most and his staff are wonderful. They all treat you like you're thier only patient. You have thier full attention. I had 4 procedures and don't regret even one. Dr. Most gives you alternative options and never allowed me to leave his office with unanswered questions.

February 19th, 2014

not a hand surgeon

maybe good for boobs and noses. but not for hand surgery. felt he did not tell me the truth about surgery and the recovery. tried to make me feel like I did something wrong? not happy at all.

November 29th, 2013

Very disappointed ,I had eyelid surgery in Feb 2012 lower lids were ok but upper lids looked like a 4yr old cut them and the scars are still very visible even after a year and a half. I was left with what look like holes in my lids from the stitches that now gather and hold makeup .My insurance was going to pay for the upper lids due to my impaired vision my schedule was such that rather than wait on insurance I went on and had the surgery being told I would be reimbursed . I was reimbursed $300.00 after being charged $2245.00 from Dr. Most. My insurance told me that they are in contract with him and that is what he should have charged me .Obviously $300.00 is ridicules but clearly I should not have been charged that much. I am not wealthy this was something I wanted and needed for quite sometime so needless to say I saved for quite some time. This was a huge splurge for me.I felt like he knew that I was not going to be a big ticket and probably would not be coming back so he just did't care. When I questions him about the scars the only way to repair them was to do more surgery. That would be a NO I will never let him cut on me again.

November 23rd, 2013

Breast implants

My experience with Dr. Most was bad I pay a lot for my breast implants he told me that they was going to look better but they look worse after the surgery I went back to him and complain about what I look like and he told me he can fix the problem but I would have to pay him more money He has ruined my life I have been in paying for years The man don't care about anything or anybody but yourself I worked two jobs to get the surgery when I went to get the surgery he ruined me and didn't have the money to fix his mess up so I've been living with this so if you're thinking about going to him DON'T

November 1st, 2013

Excellent Hand Surgeon

I nearly lost my thumb on Mother's Day a few years ago when sighting in a crossbow. I was not aware my thumb was in the way of the string when I pulled the trigger and just about severed my thumb right off. I was incredibly fortunate that Dr Most was on call at the hospital that day and was able to reattach the damaged torn appendage to include nerves and tendons. I have full feeling and use of my thumb thanks to his incredible skills as a hand surgeon. He also performed my carpel tunnel surgery as well and I would definitely recommend his services to anyone needing his expertise!!!!

October 2nd, 2013

My Review

Great experience. Disfigured from an accident. Dr. Most restored my facial features. I am so grateful to him and his staff. Compassionate and professional. Highly skilled plastic surgeon. I recommend him highly.

September 30th, 2012

Compassionate, exceptionally skillfil, great medical education (Stanford, Hopkins, Harvard), wonderful plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him.