A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moulton, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moulton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Body Piercing
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moulton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Moulton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Moulton practice?
- Dr. Daniel Moulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Moulton practices Pediatrics near Allen, TX.
See Allen Pediatricians.