A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moye, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moye graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dickerson Moye MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Moye practice?
- Dr. Daniel Moye has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Moye practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, GA.
See Athens Orthopedic Surgeons.