A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moynihan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moynihan
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Moynihan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moynihan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moynihan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Moynihan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Moynihan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Moynihan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Moynihan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Orthopedic Surgeons.