Dr. Daniel Moynihan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
both hips within six months. great results!!!!

April 10th, 2016
Knee Replacement
A 5 star Doctor in my book. Five days out of surgery all is excellent. Having my second knee done in the fall as I'm a snow bird.

February 2nd, 2016
professional, through explanation of procedure, took time .

November 25th, 2015
Excellent surgeon
dr. Moynihan fixed my messed up shoulder and has helped me with my knee and back pin. He is a great doctor, I highly recommend him.

November 4th, 2015
I've had excellent results with Dr. Daniel Moynihan. He has done two reverse shoulder surgeries on me and my quality of life has improved tremendously. He is not only a skilled surgeon, but his caring, compassionate demeanor is top-notch. I would highly recommend him and would not hesitate to return to him for any future issues.

October 15th, 2015
Satisfied patient
We have been going to the doctors for years and they have given us the very best of care and attention. We can not say enough on how the doctors have given us a better grade of life easing our pain and giving us the attention w/o rush. Dr. Gorman now treats us and we find him along with the staff of doctors to be the best on the West Coast. Our grateful thanks for the wonderful care. God Bless the doctors and all the staff. We feel a grade "10" is in order.

September 23rd, 2015
Exceptional Care and Service
Dr. Moynihan's staff is wonderful, walking in is like walking into a well oiled machine. The care that I received was exceptional, my concerns were addressed and handled professionally without any problems. From front desk to appointment to MA to the Dr., I would highly recommend Dr. Moynihan or any the other Dr.'s for great care!!!

September 9th, 2015
Awesome visit!
Staff was awesome, getting an appointment was easy. I saw Dr. Gorman and really liked how he actually listened to me. He took time to answer all of my questions and concerns with my issue. We came up with a plan to get me back to having hopefully an active life again. Thank you to all of the staff and Dr. Gorman. It's also nice to know if an orthopedic surgeon is needed for my care there are several in this office which Dr. Gorman can refer to my case.

April 16th, 2015
Great experience

February 12th, 2015
Worst office staff
This is the worst office staff I ever encounter in my life specially the one that makes the appointments, rude and nasty as she can be but i will make sure everybody I know dont step a foot in that office, I went there recommend by doctor Kolli which is my doctor.

November 13th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
My son is 16 and recently injured himself playing sports (wrestling). Recalling the professional services Dr. Moynihan provided us with when our twelve year old injured his elbow playing sports a year earlier we called his office. They squeezed us in to see an affiliate doctor in the same office due to Dr. Moynihan being booked for some time. He later referred us to Dr. Moynihan and surgery was scheduled for the following week. It took all of about 14 days from start to finish with all of the office staff behaving in a professional, competent, and compassionate manner. Dr. Moynihan, as expected, took his time with us and answered all of our questions and some we didn't even think to ask. On the day of surgery everyone at Oakhill Hospital was so helpful and tentative as well. They treated my son and I with patience and compassion, one nurse even holding my son's hand before he fell under the anesthesia when I couldn't. Dr. Moynihan never skipped a beat keeping me informed every step of the way. Throughout the entire process we never felt as though we were being rushed or looked at as "dollar signs". We were provided relevant, accurate information and treated with a courtesy second to none. Thank you Dr. Moynihan, staff at West Coast Musculosketal, and Oakhill Hospital for making this ordeal as least invasive and scary as possible. Dr. Moynihan is a wonderful professional and I recommend everyone who has concerns he specializes in see him first, they will never want a different doctor.

May 12th, 2014
Horrible experience
This doctor came highly recommended to me. I found him to be the most arrogant person I have ever met. I wasn't asked questions or allowed to ask questions. I was preached at for over 30 minutes during which I was crying and very emotional. He never even acted like he saw how upset I was...just continued to tell my husband and I what a fantastic doctor he was as compared to another doctor I had been to. I would never recommend this egomaniac to anyone I knew!