A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mrosak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mrosak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mrosak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrosak graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mrosak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Mrosak MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Mrosak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mrosak has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mrosak practices Surgery near Richmond, MO.
See Richmond Surgeons.