A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mrosak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrosak graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mrosak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Mrosak MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Mrosak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mrosak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mrosak practices Surgery near Lexington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, MO.
See Lexington Surgeons.