A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Muccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Muccio, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Herniated Cervical Discs
- Herniated Lumbar Discs
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nerve
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muccio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Muccio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Muccio MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Muccio practice?
- Dr. Daniel Muccio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Muccio practices Neurological Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Neurological Surgeons.