Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Mudrick
Dr. Daniel Mudrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Circleville, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mudrick is affiliated with Berger Hospital, North Carolina Specialty Hospital and NC Specialty Hospital. Dr. Mudrick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Mudrick has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Mudrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Circleville, OH.
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Circleville, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Muhammad Khan
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Circleville, OH 0 mi25
Dr. Michael Davis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Circleville, OH 0 mi17