A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mulconrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mulconrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulconrey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulconrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulconrey graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulconrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Mulconrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Mulconrey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mulconrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mulconrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.