Dr. Daniel Muldoon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Muldoon?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Muldoon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017

Great Doctor, not so great staff

Dr. Muldoon is a great Doctor, he seems very knowledgeable and is genuinely concerned for his patients well being. I don't know what happens there on Fridays but it's near impossible to get someone to answer the phone. A nurse named Veronica answers Mon-Thurs ans is always a joy to speak to. My Advice is Doc is a great Doctor but be sure to call Mon-Thurs.

October 19th, 2016

Great doctor

Compassion, ability to listen to the patient and not dismiss their ideas as stupid

October 8th, 2015

Dr. Muldoon is a wonderful doctor. He listens carefully to the needs of the patient. His staff work very hard to make personal accommodations for the needs of each patient and they are personable. You will probably have to wait at this office, but it is worth it.

March 26th, 2015

An extremely kind and understanding Doctor--a good doctor who knows his trade-- makes you confident that you are in good hands of a Doctor who is an expert in the Medical field...I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor..

March 21st, 2015

A once-in-a-lifetime fabulous doctor!!!

February 13th, 2015

Great doctor and great staff

December 9th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Muldoon is compassionate, detailed, patient, kind, and very intelligent. He has been my doctor for some time. He is very understanding regarding my many health problems and does anything possible to help and most of all, listen. He truly cares about his patients. I trust him so much that during the time he was not practicing, I waited and did not get another doctor until he returned. My other specialists took care of me while I waited for they too highly respect Dr. Muldoon and in my case could see why I wanted to wait for his return.

September 9th, 2014

the best

Have worked for this doctor and have been a patient for years. there is no better no more compassionate...saved my husband by sending him to a specialist, where another doctor could have passed it off, He is always happy to be a doctor...He is a role model to all.

August 17th, 2014

Dr. muldoun is very professional. very caring. he took care of my parents and other family' I would highly recommend him.

September 10th, 2013

I saw Dr. Muldoon for the first time last week. He listened to me and did not make me feel like he was in a rush. He made shore that he got all of my past medical history information. He placed me on blood pressure medication. All of my doctors have been overlooking my high blood pressure readings because sometimes it is normal. So they just assumed it was high because I live with chronic pain. He is so different than the doctors I have seen in the past. Even if you thank you have a good doctor now, you should consider seeing Dr. Muldoon. I really liked my old doctor but much to my surprise, I could do better. And that "better" is Dr. Muldoon. I would trust him with my own children. He was so sweat and helpful in so many ways. I consider myself to be real lucky to have found him. He just started his own practice, so hurry up and make your appointment before he maxes out on the number of patients he can except. A doctor like him will not have openings for new patients for long. He is truly the best out there. trust me.

March 4th, 2011

Extremely caring physician. He listens to concerns, often refers out when he feels it is necesary. Great diagnostician.

January 2nd, 2011

I rate this DR the highest. His support staff can only improve. He needs good help.