A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mullen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mullen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Mullen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mullen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mullen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons and Mesa Surgeons.