A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mullen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mullen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Mullen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mullen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.