A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mulligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulligan
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mulligan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Mulligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dale Mulligan MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mulligan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mulligan practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Dallas, PA.
See Columbus Urologists.