A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mulrooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mulrooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulrooney
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulrooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mulrooney, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulrooney graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mulrooney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Mulrooney MD and MS is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Mulrooney practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mulrooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mulrooney practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.