A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mulrooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mulrooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulrooney
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulrooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mulrooney, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulrooney graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mulrooney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Mulrooney MD and MS is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Mulrooney practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mulrooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mulrooney practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.