Dr. Daniel Mundy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mundy?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mundy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Dr. Mundy doesn't care about patients

Dr. Mundy doesn’t care about patients! I was referred to Dr. Mundy in December of 2016 to do the Essure device placement. I had been searching for a doctor that could do it in office. I wanted to do it in office because my insurance copy for hospital was more than I could afford. I spoke with his staff several times to make sure this procedure could be done and cover by the office visits and not in hospital. They assured me that it was cover and we moved forward to have the procedure done. I went in for the initial visit to start the process and was assured again by Dr. Mundy and staff that it would be done in office and that my insurance would cover it. Right before the procedure was to be done on March 13, 2017 I was called and informed I would have to do the procedure at the hospital. At time I once again informed his staff that my co pay to have it done in the hospital was more and to please check to make sure everything would be covered and the cost. Again his staff assured me that it was covered and would be the standard office visits copay. So I have the procedure done on March 13, 2017. I was told they would follow up with me in 3 months to check and make sure it was correct. I did not ever receive that call. In June I decided enough is enough and called his office to see what was up. I was informed that I should have been called by the hospital to set up the follow up appointment and give them another week or so. Well in July when I started complain again they final y sent the orders and stated that I would have a $400 dollar co pay. At that time and this I could not afford. I asked the lady why I would have to pay so much and was informed because it was being done by the hospital. I asked Dr. Mundy staff why was this not explained to me before the procedure was done and that all services would be covered no I have a $400 dollar copay to see if this was done correctly. Again they are notes in the file saying everything was covered but they did not know why it not. I spoke with the office manager and she requested time to review and get back with me. Needless to say it is now September and still no word and no call. I have pains in my stomach and do not know if this thing was done correctly. Please do not trust this doctor. Not once has this doctor checked on me on follow up to see if all is well. Very disappointed customer.

January 20th, 2017

Absolutely LOVE Dr Mundy!! He has been in our family for year's and year's!

August 3rd, 2016

Love everything about him and his staff

October 21st, 2013

Great Doc

I have used Dr. Mundy for 8 years now and he has delivered both of my children. He is a great doctor and I recommend him to everyone I know! He has great bedside manner and is overall very comforting and professional.

July 22nd, 2013

Best ob/gyn doctor

Dr. Mundy is my ob/gyn doctor I found him on the Internet when I was searching for a doctor to deliver my baby. I feel like he's one of the best doctors in Houston. We had a consultation when I first went in he was quick to ask all my family history back ground and made sure I got the proper care. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 15 he went out if his way to make sure my baby was okay and sent me to see another doctor as well. Every appointment I went to he was very professional and made sure everything was okay. The day of my delivery I was suppose to do a vaginal birth but then had to have a c section the procedure was really quick Dr Mundy did not take long at all to deliver my baby. I would highly recommend him to be your ob/gyn :)

June 14th, 2013

He is wonderful!

I do not have enough good things to say about Dr. Mundy. I went to him for the pregnancy and birth of my first child, and I recommend him to anyone and everyone. He was so courteous, knowledgeable, took time to answer every question for me, was very understanding... His nurse Violet was always so accessible if I ever needed anything, As much as I loved him before we had our child... even more afterwards. He was so laid back in the delivery room, but was very in charge, and I could not have had a more pleasurable labor experience. Wonderful doctor!

January 20th, 2011

Dr. Mundys caring and professional manner is very comforting. I felt very well taken care of and will refer friends and family to Dr. Mundy.

May 13th, 2009

Patient

Dr. Mundy, is a really good doctor, I did not mind the travel from Sugarland, to come & see him. He delivered my son. He is caring, he listens to his patient's concerns & has excellent bed manners. And babies seem to love him !

March 5th, 2017