Dr. Daniel Munton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 31st, 2015
Wonderful expirence
I typically do not like visiting the doctors office but from the time i arrived to my appointment until the time that i left, Dr. Munton and his staff were so friendly and informative. I am in great hands with this clinic and staff. Everyone had a smile on their face. the wait time was very short for it being a specialist office. I am impressed. I highly recommend this facility. Thanks for helping me.

July 10th, 2013
Never get to see the doctor
I went to see Dr. Munton on a referral from my family physician. Problem is that I never saw the doctor on the 3 visits I had. I always saw his physicians assistant who gave me a different diagnosis everytime I went in there. Then he kept trying to get me to have an injection by a doctor I never met. I went elsewhere and am quite happy that I decided to do so.

May 17th, 2011
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Munton since 2002. He is a wonderful dr. and I would and have recommended him to may family and friends.

November 18th, 2009
Dr Munton cares
I have had chronic back pain since 1961, numerous injections and two major lower back surgeries. Dr Munton and Vince Viola,P.A. spent enough unhurried time with me to answer to my satisfaction every question I ever asked. Every answer was knowledgeable. I felt cared for and understood. Chronic pain wreaks havoc with the patient's mind; addiction worries and even after all these years, doubts are worrisone. They care for the whole patient. Trul the best pain management Doctors I have ever head.