A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muppidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Muppidi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muppidi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Muppidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Muppidi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muppidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muppidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Muppidi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Muppidi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Muppidi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Muppidi practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northborough, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Framingham Allergists.