Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muppidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Muppidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Muppidi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muppidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muppidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muppidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Muppidi practice?
Dr. Daniel Muppidi practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Northborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Northborough Allergists.