A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muppidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Muppidi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muppidi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Muppidi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muppidi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muppidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Muppidi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Muppidi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Muppidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Muppidi practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Allergists.