Dr. Daniel Muppidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Muppidi?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Muppidi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 28th, 2016

Wackadoodle

I haven't seen him in a while but what a whackadoodle.

March 1st, 2016

Bad doctor!

He really doesn't know what he's doing. After I reached my maintenance dose he continued to try to increase the strength of my shot. After I had reaction in his office, he still wanted to try to increase my dose strength in increments! I switched to another allergist and he told me increasing my dose past maintenance was a bad idea!

July 2nd, 2013

The previous review about this doctor is correct. This doctor's main concern is money. I was referred to this doctor by my primary physician. When I went for my appointment I did not have my insurance card with me. He refused to see me unless I made the full payment, which I did not have. I called my primary physician's office as they had referred me to this doctor and they said that they would fax my insurance card information to this doctor's office. But Dr. Muppidi insisted for money or the insurance card, or come back when I have my insurance card. I went home, in disbelief, after wasting a long trip to this doctor's office.

May 24th, 2013

This doctor is the worst I have ever encountered. He has a very shady manner. He kept giving me shots after I have had them for 15 years. Once I left him and went to another highly reputable allergist in Chestnut Hill, I was told that after I was skin tested by Muppidi, I should not have continued with my shots. Hence, he was greedy and only looking for the bottom dollar since I have such excellent insurance. Also, he could not keep staff in his office. They told me he was cheap and would leave after a period of time when they found something better. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS GUY TO ANYONE. HE CLAIMS HE IS AGGRESSIVE IN HIS THERAPY BUT NEVER RELEASES HIS PATIENTS FROM GETTING TREATMENT. HE HAS ALSO DONE OTHER UNSCRUPULOUS THINGS RELATING TO BEDSIDE MANNER AS A DOCTOR AND I BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE MEDICAL BOARD. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT ALLERGISTS WHO ARE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BENEFIT -- NOT THEIRS AND ARE WONDERFUL DOCTORS. SEEK THEM OUT.

July 27th, 2011

Great, caring,involved doctor. It can be hard to get an appointment because he splits time between three offices. He sometimes runs late because he is so willing to talk with you and is so thorough.

September 6th, 2008

Cold and uncaring

looked at his computer for 15 out of the 17 minutes he spent with me. Didnt dianose my skin disease accurately. Refused to provide refill prescription even though it was a harmless medicine. Told me to go to the emergency room. Very cold

December 22nd, 2015