A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Murman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Murman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Ingham Reg Med Ctr -Greenlawn, Lansing, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lynn Murman MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Murman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Murman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Murman practices Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.