A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Muro graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Muro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Muro MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Muro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Muro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Muro practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See San Antonio Hospitalists and San Antonio Internists.