A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Murray is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murray, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Murray MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Murray practice?
- Dr. Daniel Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Murray practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.