A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Murtagh is Excellent. Dr. Murtagh has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murtagh, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtagh graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murtagh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murtagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murtagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Murtagh practice?
Dr. Daniel Murtagh practices Urology near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Maumee Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Murtagh, Dr. Danny Murtagh, Dr. Dan Murtagh, Dr. Danilo Murtagh