A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murtagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Murtagh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murtagh, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtagh graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murtagh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Murtagh FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Murtagh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Murtagh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Murtagh practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Archbold, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.