A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Muser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Muser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Muser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Palmerton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Muser practice?
Dr. Daniel Muser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Tamaqua, PA.
See Lehighton Orthopedic Surgeons.