A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Muser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Muser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Muser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Muser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Palmerton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Muser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Muser practice?
- Dr. Daniel Muser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Muser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.