A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Myint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Myint, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myint has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myint accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Myint practice?
Dr. Daniel Myint practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.