A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Myint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Myint, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myint has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Myint MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Myint practice?
- Dr. Daniel Myint has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Myint practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.