A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Heller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Heller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Heller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Heller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Heller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Heller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Normandy Park, WA.