A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Heller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Heller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital Multicare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Heller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Heller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Heller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Heller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Normandy Park, WA.