Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Lucas
Dr. Daniel Lucas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 9 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Lucas is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Abrazo Central Campus and Tempe St Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Lucas has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Daniel Lucas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Claude Frey
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Scottsdale, AZ 0.08 mi35
Dr. George Hunter
Scottsdale, AZ 0.50 mi23
Dr. David Cohen
Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0.70 mi21