Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tseng, Advanced Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tseng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tseng, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Tumor (Myelolipoma)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tseng MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Tseng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Tseng practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.