A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Naberhaus is Excellent. Dr. Naberhaus has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Naberhaus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naberhaus graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Naberhaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center Waxahachie
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naberhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Naberhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Naberhaus practice?
Dr. Daniel Naberhaus practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Naberhaus, Dr. Danny Naberhaus, Dr. Dan Naberhaus, Dr. Danilo Naberhaus