A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Naberhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Naberhaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Naberhaus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naberhaus graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naberhaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Naberhaus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Naberhaus practice?
- Dr. Daniel Naberhaus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Naberhaus practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.