Dr. Daniel Nadeau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Nadeau?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Nadeau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 20th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Nadeau concerning regularly inflamed tonsils which had me missing a lot of work. He was exceedingly rushed, dismissive and unprofessional throughout the course of my appointment. He did not communicate well while examining me and told me my analysis of my condition "made no sense" without trying to reach any conclusions which would help me heal. I have been treated with more patience and professionality in crowded emergency rooms and urgent care centers. I would hope that a doctor specializing in his field would have more to give his patients than ten minutes of dismissal and the suggestion to wash one's hands.

May 19th, 2015