A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nadler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nadler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadler graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Nadler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Nadler practice?
Dr. Daniel Nadler practices Ophthalmology near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA.
See Sewickley Ophthalmologists.