A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nagle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Nagle MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Nagle practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nagle practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.