A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nagle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Nagle practice?
Dr. Daniel Nagle practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.