A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagle
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Nagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nagle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Nagle MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Nagle practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nagle practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.