Dr. Daniel Nahhas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Nahhas?

June 16th, 2017

Amazing doctor!!!

Delivered 3 out 4 of my children, and wish I would have known about him for my first child. I have high risk pregnancies and I always know my babies and I are in good hands with Dr. Nahhas. Compassionate, top-notch bedside manner, and stays up to date with current medical technology and advancements. If I could see him as my PCP, I would!

June 7th, 2016

Dr. Nahhas is the BEST OB Gyn I have even been to. He's very respectful, kind, and caring. Also, I went into labor and had my son within 15 minutes of walking into the hospital and he actually made it there that quick to deliver my child at 3:33 A.M! He is truly amazing!

January 29th, 2015

Best doc in the area

August 22nd, 2012

Love him!!! Best ob doc ever

He really does remember your name out in public I have two girls and he delivered both. I have a six year old and now a 10 week old and nothing has changed about him in those six years he is still nice as can be and explains everything to you the right way and delivered both my babies wonderfully. I would never think of going anywhere else. The waiting sucks because he is super busy but it's worth it belive me. Best coach at labor too lol.

February 11th, 2012

New Office

Dr. Nahhas is a wonderful Doctor, but I hate the new office. When I got my birth control shot, i wasnt even put in a patient room. I was put in there work room with there counter, sink and computer. there was not even a patient table/chair. I had to lean on the counter infront of there computer. The waiting room is Horrible and there are SOOOOO many people there. I hate being crowded like that. I hate the new office so bad that I am changing my Gyno. and moving to a different doctor. I use to recommend everyone I new who needed a gyno. doctor to go there. But now I am sure to tell everyone NOT TO GO THERE. Becuase it is HORIBLE. Also The one staff who gave me my card for my next appt. was VERY RUDE. My sister had said something to me and i ask her what she said and the staff member said rudely to LISTEN. I was not happy with my visit and I will not be Back!!

May 14th, 2011

This is the only dr I will ever wait patiently for and know it is because he is taking his time caring for others as much as he cares about my issue. He delivered both my children, and knows me by name when he see's me out in public.

February 22nd, 2011

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Nahhas is the best doctor by far, he is very caring. No Word is good enough to explain his staff, they are great. I will always be greatful for Dr. Nahhas. HE IS THE BEST.

December 20th, 2010

Awesome Doctor.

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Nahhas! I would not dream of anyone else to care for me or my family pre, pregnancy, post and for everything of that nature between! I have even told my feoncee we are not moving until after we are done having all of our children because I don't trust anyone else! Dr. Nahhas puts his clients first. His bedside mannor is better than any other. I truely tip my hat to you!

November 3rd, 2010

Would not wait in room so I can ask questionsSent me for tests and did not share the results with meNot very good with bad news

October 22nd, 2010

Great Doctor

great doctor he delivered my first son very caring individual very professional my fiance actually felt comfortable with him which is very odd i personally recommend him to every couple i know planning on having a baby or already pregnant...and also a very great and polite staff

March 11th, 2009

Great Doctor

Excellent doctor. Very caring. Has knowledge of everything. Easy to talk to. I had went to another Doctor for the beginning of pergnancy, who wouldn't listen when I said something was wrong. Doctor Nahhas found problem within seconds of exam. Would never go anywhere else again.

March 10th, 2009

MomaMia

I love this Dr, he isn't like some others in the area, he listens to what you have to say and is truly concerned as to what pain you may be in. A+